Us, being the cool kids get out of school around 3, and I really wanted to go to a supermarket shore equivalent to Wal-Mart in the U.S. called E-mart, but there really isn't a close one to Yonsei or where we live. Anywho before we could even get to E-mart or another supermarket we needed to go back to S-House/Vabien where Glory lives to drop off all our stuff. WOW. The normally 15 minute bus ride took us around 45 minutes instead!
We ended up going on the bus going the opposite direction from our destination. -_- We ended up in the bus pits, where all the buses gather up after their route is done. So, we had to wait and go the opposite direction, finally making it home. Phew. Before I got home, Glory bought me some yummy dok-bok-gi and soon-dae. It was good then, but when I told my aunt that I ate that she suggested I don't eat that during the summer, since the food sits in the hot sun all day in the po-jang-mat-chae. BLAH!
Anywho, we start asking some Korean ladies where the closest E-mart is, but they all say there really isn't one around the area we were in, so we ask about Lotte Mart a similar super market. One of the ah-jummas tell us that the closest one is a 30 minute walk from the subway station we were at... Us, being the lazy Americans were like, nahh... we can just ride the subway to Seoul station and go from there, so that is what we end up doing.We ended up going to the farther Lotte Mart, but whateves what matters is that we finally made it. We do all our shopping, buying all the American and Korean products we need, and tons of snacks for Glory. On our way back, we finally get to the subway station, and AGAIN we take the subway going the WRONG directions! GAH! I don't think I have ever gotten lost this much while in Korea. HAHA! But it was lots of fun!
Thankfully, on the way home, I did NOT get lost!
No comments:
Post a Comment