Ode Joy.
What do you feel when each Monday comes around?
Usually for me, I dread Mondays - this day signifies that another week is starting and I still need to get through 4 days till the next weekend when I can really lounge and take care of myself to the utmost relaxing level ever. This year and especially spring quarter, Mondays mean that I am yet another step closer to commencement. However, today was something truly different.
For the past 3 quarters, every Monday I have an hour leadership team meeting scheduled with my supervisor and fellow team member, then a 30 minute one-on-one meeting with my supervisor right after. I must say, I usually enjoy our meetings because it really is a time when all three of us know what is happening within the team as a whole and for us to know our tasks for that entire week in Mesa Court and our positions. Don't get me wrong, we definitely have our stressful moments when there's a huge program and when it's crunch time, afterall an 8-week weekly course does not jump up and get accomplished by itself.
Today was unbelievable because I never could imagine this day to come. Every week I constantly looked forward to accomplishing the MCLI class because it is work and essentially a required task. Oh boy, I am finally done with MCLI forever. Isn't that insane?! I was looking through my previous posts, and I ran into a post about finishing my winter quarter MCLI class and the relief I have every quarter once this arduous task is completed. But now what? It's really all over, and a job well done I might add.
Kudos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment