Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Motivationnnn!

Last quarter I thought I was going to die with constitutional law, but after a successful grade, I now feel like I can conquer any course head on. I'm really excited for this quarter, all my classes seem really legit and I have awesome professors thus far: Prof. Douglas and Beckmann. One more class to go, we will have to see how that goes. EXCITED!

Summer is what I am looking forward to now.

I'm not sure if I am giving it my all, when it comes to internship searching... -_- I really need to get on it. Other than that, I feel like almost everyone I know will be having a fantastic summer that will be unforgettable. My friends and I are now in training for a healthier body. I think Anna motivated me into running. I ran two miles today on the track and it felt amazinggg, I feel like I have power thighs. :) Well we have 70 days to complete our goals: be healthy, lose some weight along the way, and train to run at least a 10k/half-marathon for the summer. Hip hip HURRAY! I'm excited.


Ciao.

No comments: