I am still in the midst of finals, the last set of finals for my 3rd year. Then as Jess Ly would put it I am going to become a "big bad senior". As stated previously, I think for a majority of this quarter I have been looking forward to the end of this year and to summer. As the year ends, I have obviously been very reminiscent of everything that I have accomplished and the changes I have made in not only myself but in others.
The point of this entry was to state that I believe that for every person I have met in my life, there is a reason behind it. There are so many people in my life I love; I love their company, their knowledge, and simply just their being. Of course, like any other human, I too have people I do dislike or am annoyed by, but I appreciate because I guess then I can improve on how I judge people.
I truly enjoy meeting new people, and getting to know them. I love to find out about the different experiences other people have gone through within their lifetime, their histories. I definitely think that when I meet new people, this process encourages me to become a better person. Too bad that there are so many people in this world who are so hateful and selfish towards others.
I have appreciated my experience in Mesa Court thus far. Not only have my residents from this year inspired me, but catching up with my residents from last year is so touching. I really enjoy seeing them just as much as my residents from Puente 2007-2008. I love all my Peenuts. Having this feeling is truly an amazing way to end my 3rd year.
Delia, maximize life.
Carpe Diem.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment