Monday, April 5, 2010

Age of Primes

My last quarter at UCI started.  I'm taking 3 classes, and beginning my conclusion to this wonderful chapter in my life.  I'm never EVER going to have an experience like college ever again.  Everyone keeps asking about what I am doing after graduation.  Answer: Unknown.  I keep asking all my friends who are graduating what their plans are after graduation.  Response: We are in the same boat.  As I continue to enter this matter of the unknown right now, I keep telling myself that I am in my PRIME!  I have to live life to the maximummm!!!  I keep thinking about how I'm never going to get the time I spend mindlessly idling back ever again.  Oh revelations.

I keep wanting to have the super powers to stop time and teleport, so that I can get all the work I need to done, have free real time to play, and not need to waste any time getting to my final destination.  I drove back to Irvine today from L.A., and thought "Ugh, I'm wasting at least 2 hours of my life just driving to and from home!"  Driving is nice and soothing at times, but I could get this "soothing" experience elsewhere.  Wouldn't life be so boring if you were given all the answers all the time?

These next few weeks I will be giving at least 3 housing tours a week.  I feel disgusted to have to wear my freaken Mesa staff shirts or a shirt representing UCI for the whole day.  Don't get me wrong, I love UCI and Mesa Court, but having to wear these unappealing t-shirts make me feel somewhat disgusted.  However, something good did come out of these tours - the ability to wear my converse chucks again.  I had a shoe phase, and would only wear flats or shoes that really did not need socks.  Well... I'm back to my first true love baby - tennis shoes. hahaha.  If our first lady Michelle Obama can wear converse chucks, I definitely can wear them too!!! Afterall, I am in my prime. :)
Photo courtesy of Mrs. O
She is so cliche. <3

No comments: