Hi.
I am sitting here trying to get rid of all my reading assignments, but I do decide to procrastinate and spend some time to reflect. I recently had the opportunity to know more about the pasts of my fellow co-workers and share some of my own past in a very horrible soppy full of emotion type way. This past weekend was very enlightening and to a certain degree eye-opening. I had the time to really reflect and focus my energy in what I want in my life, and how I want to spend the rest of my life. I am happy to know what direction I want to go, but now it is again up to me to figure out which journey in life will satisfy me to reach my destination.
Other than focusing on my vision, I think one of the most rewarding parts of my weekend was the ability for this small group of staff members to share their life emphasizing both the good and the bad. I always think to myself during this time of my life I was doing this... I wonder how other people are living their life right now. It's hard to imagine how everyone whether they are your family, friends, acquaintances, or even strangers live their own life differently. Your life is centered around you, but time is very subjective and it will never stop for anyone.
After hearing some of the realities of what different people have experienced, I'm really praying for them and am constantly thinking about their challenges and hoping for the best. I understand more than ever how the life that my parents and God has given me has been a blessing and privilege. Thank you so much.
Gratitude. Appreciation. Hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment