Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Good Drained

Today was SUPER eventful. I haven't been this tired in quite a while.

I got to hang out with Seong-Ah for the last time in a very long time. I realized this was probably the last time I'm going to physically see her in 2010. :( I'm going to miss our hang outs, eating with you, drinking coffee with you at cute cafes in Hollywood/LA. I hope you have the time of your life in HK and in India! I expect to see your blog(s) updated! 
We went to the $3.99 store in Westwood.. haha such a fun store. This picture brought me back to the 80s... who wears overalls?! :)
Amazingly cute trash cans.
I know this is really bad.. I've recently been taking pictures of things while I'm driving -_-. I had to capture this image of downtown LA driving on highway 2 from La Cresenta to Irvine! I'm trying to limit my bad habit right now. After driving for 2 hours during LA rush hour, I finally made it.

Had dinner with my Puente kiddos, super last minute reunion. So nice seeing them now as 3RD YEARS! 

Last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DARLING JESS!
I'm so so so happy I got to see these ladies! 
It was a great way to end the night! <3

After a total of at least 5.5 hours of driving, I finally come home and KO. Fin

No comments: