Thursday, September 30, 2010

When September ends...

Last day of September y'all

My fascination/soon becoming an obsession of clouds got heightened today. I took a series of pictures while driving around Northridge trying to showcase the clouds as much as I could. The clouds that are forming nowadays keep reminding me of the clouds I marveled at while I was in DC last summer.  The clouds are poofy, pure white, softer than cotton balls type clouds. But only do they remind me of DC, I keep envisioning Disney's baby Hercules to be laughing away on one of them. Hahah...perfect.
 
 
 
 We raised corn in our backyard this summer. I was SUPER fascinated because 1) I thought the dirt in my backyard was in no condition to make corn grow 2) I didn't know the process of how the corn stock grew 3) we grew PURPLE corn. Unfortunately, I don't think any of my family tasted the corn we grew, so here are the dried out products. I'm planning on growing them next year, if I'm still in the valley (I hope not!); if not, my dad will grow them.
 My dog, Lucky!
Appreciating my home base.

Some realizations and goals:
I will be more motivated and productive than I was all summer. 
I will be the only one out of my friends still stuck in the Valley.
I will have one friend in NY, DC, OC, France, India, and Italy for the next year. SHIT!

Waking up, now that September is over. 
The past 4 months were __________.
Next chapter.

No comments: