I have debated for the past few months about whether I should be getting a new Apple laptop or iMac. Yes, I am finally giving in and converting from PC to Mac. I have had this dilemma about what type of computer I wanted, and how it will benefit me in my future lifestyle. Either way, I wanted to display what Steve Jobs and apple has up their sleeves - possibly introducing the new Apple tablet, now known as ipad. I am not quite sure what the pros of having a tablet computer, I am not sure that I will ever get it. The rumor on the street or possibly the black market is that they will be releasing this little guy soon, early 2010...
For me, no matter how much Apple begins to market this little one, I will still end up with either a
13 inch MacBook Pro
OR
the new iMac!
1 comment:
I never liked working with mac... even in high school. I find them less reliable, their appeal is mostly just aesthetics/interface.
anyway, I'm just grumbling because I'm hardcore PC. haha. my beloved dell has been with me for ages.
jen
Post a Comment