Lots to do... as always.
I believe that I have caught the bug. My body is completely lethargic, but my brain keeps spitting at me or more like reminding me all the tasks I need to do for school and work. I am actually a little disgusted to admit that I really do have senioritis. Is it senioritis or it is the fact that I am definitely not 18 anymore with the same amount of energy and spunk compared to freshman year? Probably a little bit of both.
Things that made me smile this week
Tori Mellot's Room
Courtesy of Cup of Jo
I love the colored stripes that go perfectly with the bold black frames.
I kind of want this cake for my 22nd birthday in 7 months.
LaughOutLoud. PWHAHAHA!
Courtesy of Twitter, @dariusmonsef
And what's a party without balloons?!
This reminds me of the the Disney-Pixar Movie Up
Courtesy of We Heart It
This week was UCI Career Center's Career Fest Kickoff week. Jo was holding the balloons like the Carl in Up. Caw Caw RAWR! Completely Adorable. Speaking of Jo, go check out her interview blog here.
Random... But I kind of what to go to a Circus.
Fin. Ciao bellas.



No comments:
Post a Comment