Today I was a rockstar ...
Well today was one for the history books because I, Delia Hong, had the opportunity to drive a 12 passenger van. LaughOutLoud!!! At first, I was filled with nerves and some doubt, considering that I am at the worst stage of being sick right now, lovely yes? Well before the day started, I got the chance to ask my awesome roommate, Jo, who is also a UCI Shuttle driver if she had any tips for a person who has been driving sedans the entire time she has had her license. Words of wisdom were "use your mirrors", something I definitely did! The streets of Irvine/Orange County and L.A. were dangerous for a total of 2 hours, BUT all my interns and my co-coord arrived back home safe and sound.
The Administrative Internship Class had the opportunity to take a trip to L.A. to a company called Innovation Protocol started and owned by UCI's own Sasha Strauss. We learned more about the company, its procedures, strategies, and basic behind the scenes operations. The office is located in a hip art district in Los Angeles near Little Tokyo. It was an aspect of Los Angeles that I had never been able to experience before, which is a little unfortunate considering that I have been an Angeleno my entire life. Interesting no?
ByTheWay... the concept and description behind this brand is awesome!
Ciao bellas.
P.S. I am sneezing every 10 minutes due to being sick.
It's such an awkward sneeze too. -_-.
It's such an awkward sneeze too. -_-.

No comments:
Post a Comment