So this is my 4th day studying for finals, and it will probably be another 12+ hour study day with a short break to get some sort of food in my system. For the past couple of days, I have been eating/drinking an original Jamba Berry Fulfilling in order to get some healthy foods in my system. Like my residents said, I hate finals week because everyone has a worse habit of eating any possible food that will satisfy their hunger aka fast food. Everyone goes into this mode where grades matter the most in their life, and really could careless about the other things going on in their lives, including eating meals.
During finals, unless you are studying with me, I will basically disappear off the face of the earth. I go into my corner and seclude myself from the rest of the world. I'm sitting her in Langson, tired from not getting my usual 8 hours of sleep and instead only getting 5 hours of sleep. Funny as I sit here drowsy as heck, when I got up I was so cheerful and energetic (that did not take long to die down)..
I am definitely thankful that Langson and student center are open for 24 hours, but I hate the competition students face in order to find a seat or desk. Glynnie gets here early in the morning, bless her soul, and nabs a table as the rest of us trickle in and "hold down the fort" while others may go take finals or have to go to meetings in between. I should be writing my final analytical paper for my upper div. writing class, but my brain is not function to talk about political represetation.
UGH. Finish the dang paper now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment