As I got older, I have become more accustomed to staying at home for longer periods. I can definitely assert that I am a homebody and I thoroughly enjoy spending my days at home, some may call this vegetating at home. Unfortunately, I still do feel the pressures of how I am not maximizing my life by spending my time at home all day and seeing each day go, hour by hour.
My blog is a record of some of my most crucial thought that I think are important to share with me, some of my readers - if I have any, and with the world in general. I feel that my past few posts have all dealt with the issues of my future, and you can expect this post to be about my future once again. I went back and read one of my more critical posts pertaining to my future decisions because I recently thought I was straying away from my actual intent and vision - lucky for me, I wasn't. I really despise this period of life, I have never felt so uncertain about anything in my life, but I suppose that is what life is truly all about- not really knowing what is going to happen next. I really enjoy thinking about my future with my friends because we all know that we are all in the same boat of having an unknown future.
Recently, I have been stressing myself out, and have been really thinking methodically about what I am going to do with my future. I think what stresses me out is the expectations I have of myself and what expectations my parents have of me. I really do value what my parents think because not only does their blood run through my veins, but for most decisions that require their opinion, they have never lead me to choose the wrong answer. Realization has finally hit me in the head that I will not get my dream job right out of college, and I am going to work my way up the change of command till I land the position I want. Start from ground zero. My mission is public service.
So, I thought I'd end with showing some l-o-v-e and to having HOPE&faith. Until next time, adieu.
No comments:
Post a Comment