Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dunzo.

Today was my last official day and now I can say that I have completed my last undergraduate fall quarter ever. I have lived at the library for the past five days and seems as if I cannot leave this place.

There is a beautiful image that is created when all the students are studying diligently for their last couple of finals. I never realized this until I took a step back, and there is a great deal of serenity, with students studying - all sorts of different winter clothes and laptops acting as a source of academia and music. I suppose I am glad that I am no longer studying for any finals, but it is indeed fun to watch others, not because they are suffering and I'm not, just the imagery is amusing. Good luck to all those with Friday finals.

<3

No comments: