Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fantasy Land

I'm not sure if you all know, I've been quite obsessed with reading wedding/design/things that just make me happy and inspired type blogs. I'm sure I've mentioned it before numerous times, so y'all are sick of me telling you. haha. Lately, I've been backlogged in trying to keep up with these hundreds of posts. So, I'm sitting here trying to read/skim as many posts as I can about other people's weddings to find more inspirations. (note: I don't look through all these wedding blogs to plan my wedding, but it doesn't hurt to look...)

Anways, to the point... As I read/look at more and more of these posts, I feel as if I'm in a fantasy land of weddings. Obviously there are going to be ideas that I relate to more than others, but I feel like all these wedding really do portray the "perfect" day/couple. To me, a wedding just became THAT much more important. hahah.

No comments: