Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I hope that you are all enjoying some wonderful times with your loved ones, as I feel that Thanksgiving is the kick off to the holiday season. To all my loved ones abroad, I hope you're taking care of yourselves and staying warm! <3
Some things I'm always thankful for... (I sometimes I even take for granted...)
I am thankful for the family I was born into - they are my rock foundation and that will ALWAYS be the one constant in my life, it was all just meant to be. :) I am thankful for those who I love and surround me with their love, and am happy to hear of their wonderful achievements and good health. These are my top two thanks. I am also thankful that you (yes.. YOU!) have read this blog. haha. Happy turkey day.
So, I know recently Black Friday has really no longer been the "Black Friday" I knew even 5 years ago. Most of the internet articles I read state that all the stores are promoting their online deals the entire week of thanksgiving, and can at times be cheaper than shopping on the Friday after Thanksgiving. BUT, fear not, I love the tradition of waking up early and trying to snag some deals, so I will be one of the thousands of people in SFV braving the Santa Ana winds standing in line somewhere to get things I want. haha.
Toodle Loo Darlings.
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment