Been fairly busy this week, compared to others.
Tonight, I got to spend good quality time with one of my pals, Jamie. Finally set up a date, time, and place and decided to meet up for some awesome Greek food at Zankou's Chicken in Old Town. Old Town is always so much fun, and always feels like you're not in LA anymore. It was the first time for both of us to go to Zankou's, and I think we both really enjoyed the food. I'm always happy to be able to catch up with good friends. Thanks for the wonderful hangout/catch up session love! I'm glad we found some good, not overused inspirational quotes! :)
P.S. If you ever want some powerful sleep inducing tea, check out Intellegensia in Old Town. The setting and decor of this cafe was so awesome, it's my type of scene.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment