Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Livin' Life. Simply happy.

I feel that one of the distinctive traits I have is that I smile and laugh a lot. I am very loud about it, and sometimes that can be what I am known for.. :) So, for the past few entries I sound like I'm a miserable wreck in Irvine, just floating by in life, but that is seriously NOT the case. Everyone has their off days and moments; it is just convenient for me to write in my blog because it is my own little world - my own bubble, in which I do not care if people judge me or not for my own thoughts and life experiences. My blog makes me happy and smile.

Life ALWAYS has its good and and bad moment, I know it sounds cliche but it is simply the truth. Anywho..I digress. This year, I started to question whether or not I really wanted to go into the field of law. I have always had an interest in politics and law since the 11th grade, but something shifted this year. I think a lot of my friends are going through the similar situation, especially several Career Center peers. Who knew, it would be this group, all of us so motivated and driven for our different career goals to be confused a year later; this is what happens when the Career Center is no longer a constant in your life.

Moving along. Although I'm not sure if I still want to pursue a JD and actually go to law school or graduate school, I have something I am passionate about, and brings me happiness all at the same time. While online, I ran into this picture posted by photographer Jerry Yoon. I love the little details that the planner put into this event, and the use of colors. I'm not sure if it is genetic, but every since I was in high school, I have loved flowers and that passion has come back in full force this month. I say it might be genetic because for a certain period, my dad was a gardener. He loves flowers and plants in general, and I love when my dad explains to me the different types of flowers when we go to Home Depot or Lowes in his Korean accent. Oh how I love my appa. :)


Until another time. Ahn-young.
Still breathing. Thankgoodness.

No comments: