Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Soul sucker

Hmm... seems to me that every time I write in my blog, it's either to get my frustrations out or just to update my friends in how I'm feeling, especially to the few who actually read my blog while they are away abroad.

Well. I have calmed down significantly from this event, but it is something I will never forget about one of the campus resources. My friend basically took the words right out of me - he described it simply as a "soul sucker", which I'm afraid I have to agree with... I usually like to be optimistic and give things the benefit of doubt, but today truly made me unhappy and enervated. This event made me think of the times when I was frustrated fall quarter, and just needed a friend to vent and make me breathe. It seems like as more time goes by, the more I am looking forward to finals and summer. Ah summer, can't wait.


Just breathe Del. You got this. 9 more weeks.

No comments: