Hung out with some old high school pals Nafisa, Jade and company at Griddle Cafe in West Hollywood. I was definitely excited to see Nafisa, who I haven't literally seen in 4 years. Meeting up with high school pals and going back to the Griddle made me reminisce about the first time I actually went to the Griddle with Jesse Y. and Tony C. at 8am during one of those standardized testing days when seniors got to come to school late. Dang.. I haven't talked/seen those guys in a while either...I seriously am very horrible with keeping in touch with high school friends.
We talked about the East vs. West Coast namely NY vs. LA. As most of you should know, I really want to move to NY, and what better time than now when I'm young, healthy, and able to handle "real" weather. My friends still do have a valid point, no matter what, the SFV will always be considered home to me. An Angelino for life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment