Thursday, October 14, 2010

TGIO

Today has probably been one of THE most stressful days I've had in the last 4 months. From beginning to end nothing really fell into place. By the end of the day, I could tell my entire family was relieved that the day had finally come to an end. All of our faces and bodies looked tired and drained, today got the best of us physically and mentally. Ugh. Thank goodness it's overahhh! The Hong family will prevail tomorrow.

I bid you aideu with this final picture. I thought I wasn't going to take a picture today because I was feeling super defeated the entire day by every little thing that happened, but as I was driving over to my brother's back to school night, I got to see the final moments of today's sunset from my street. The sky was so brilliantly pink, and it was nice because I haven't seen the sky lit pink in a while. Nice way to finally end the day. Today came and went, and I'm SO glad its done. TGIO!


P.S. Have you ever been to a back to school night? I don't recall attending any of my back to school nights in middle or high school. My brother's back to school night today was the first time I did anything of the sort. I actually surprisingly really enjoyed the concept of back to night, and it was nice to get to meet my brother's teachers on behalf of my parents. I finally am understanding a minute part of my brother's magnet program system, and I sort of wish I attended his high school rather than mine... I was surprised with the topics that his humanities magnet program discussed focusing on different overall themes and subjects for each grade level. As a senior, my brother gets to cover philosophy and language and how we are basically perceived with certain societal notions; his teachers explained everything more eloquently. After not sitting in a classroom or having any real academic setting for 4 months, it was a surreal feeling to be siting at a desk in front of a teacher. I feel super nostalgic, I want to be a student again...

P.P.S. When I'm a student again, I will be able to receive health insurance from my momma again -_-. hahaha

FIN!

No comments: