Sunday, October 3, 2010

Just a kid

Weird dream. I'm not sure what kind of message it's sending me. I was reunited with my student staff team from 2nd year, MCC and we were all living in this creepy big house outside of Mesa Court. I'm not sure what happen, but Jo ended up giving me Condi, her guinea pig to watch or something... Condi went berserk, climbing walls and running around the house super fast as if she was on drug. The Condi I remember always stayed calm and didn't really move when I took her out of the cage. Oh the irony...



This is my brother doing his Spanish homework last night. I miss the days when our teachers required us to make creative projects for our class, it was so much fun. Lately, I've been trying to help my brother with his homework primarily proofreading some papers (I dare not go anywhere near calculus). Curtis was right, I definitely do miss and should have appreciated my status as a student more. Is it possible to miss writing papers for my classes at UCI?!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

HAHAHAHAHA. CONDI IS OUT OF CONTROL. But she is loosing weight so this is good.