Thursday, October 21, 2010

Update!

Haven't been posting pictures these past few days -_-...
I've been lazily sitting at home watching a whole lot of reality TV, researching grad schools, playing chauffeur to my brother, running household errands, and reading the hundreds of blogs that I follow. What has my life come to? I'm not living the "glamorous" 20 year old college grad lifestyle that I expected. haha. Hopefully, I will soon be able to live life the way I expected and be able to overcome the life's obstacles with grace. I dream, hope, and then take ACTION! I need affirmations for myself, letting me know that I can do anything I really set my mind to (and anything that is meant to be...).

I took away the MAJOR thing that distracts me so much online and ... deactivated my facebook again; hopefully I'm successful this time around. Facebook is awesome, I know it, you know it, we all know it. It's seriously one of the most convenient methods to contact someone and that was the reason I reactivated it the first time, but it's also my time waster. So for those of you who do read my blog, holler at everyone and tell them the only ways to contact me are via email, cell, blog, and twitter! :) Kudos to me.

Ciao darling.

No comments: