Monday, October 18, 2010

Stank Eye 0_o...

I haven't been able to update my daily pictures for the past few days because I took a mini-road trip with some friends to SAN FRANCISCO! The trip was planned super last minute, but I think my main objective was to spend some good quality time with friends I don't necessarily get to see now every week. I loved going back to San Francisco, the last time I was there was 2 years ago with the same people Eric, John, and Andy, but this trip also included some more fabulous friends, Jo, Jeff, Derek, Mitchell, and Karen :)

 After arriving in SF at 3:30am and sleeping till 10am, it was a nice surprise for Jeff and Andy to cook us all breakfast. Thanks!
 YAY MUNI!
 
 Group shot! Bright Ferry Building in the back.
 
 SOPA!
 The 12 kitties
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Stank Eye - inspired after Jo not knowing who J. Chou is...
 
 
 
 
 
 Drunkards. hahaha
 I love this picture, it makes me laugh so much!
 
 

 We survived the back seat friday night!
 My eyes are no longer chinky when I'm drunk O_O
 Boss with the zebra snuggie :)
Twinies! Yay to J.Crew shirts and jeans. White t-shirts and jeans is the best outfit in the world. :)

Good trip y'all! <3

No comments: