Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Quapa?

 Day 3 of rain! :)

The bad 'taking pictures while driving' habit still continues... -_-.
Serious family addiction ever since my mom brought home pastries/cake for my birthday -_-.
I love the varying colors of these three girls. I know, I know, this picture is totallyyy creeper-esque.
After dropping off my brother at tutoring, I've drove past my old Granada Hills neighborhood and elementary school. My neighborhood looks the same, the current owners to my old house in my opinion have made the house uglier, but I guess the old huge trees planted in the sidewalks make up for the small designed 1950s homes. When passing my elementary school, everything from the playground, the buildings, the stairs I used to get picked up at looked the same until I saw the front of the school... they had painted a huge mural with a super ugly horse and knight. I was shocked, then "sped" off quickly before someone noticed a small asian girl driving suspiciously around an elementary school. 

Later in the evening, I got to attend a "special" SUV event with my lovely ol' pals Paul, Jo, Ash, and David (plus some of P's friends Iko like Eco and Jen). YAY! Thanks for hosting Paul!
The day Paul finally knew how to make French bread! hahahah
I haven't had Beard Papas in 2 years! Thanks Jo & Davidddd.
They're so cute.
Dance off! Such a good duo, great job y'all. hahah 
Don't ya just love dancing to Lady Gaga?!


Here's the story with tonight's blog title...
So we got on the topic of Jon/Kate and their 8 kids..
David: Oh those cute 8 hapa children..
Me: What are they again 1/8 Korean?
Ash: No, they're 1/4.
D: Oh so they aren't hapas...
Me: What do you call children that are 1/4?
Ash: QUAPA!

Special thanks to ASH for the title of tonight's blog. ;)

No comments: