Monday, October 4, 2010

RAIN!

FINALLY! Fall is here! YAYAYAYAY!
In LA, it rained all day today; the weather was cool, nice, and gloomy.
View from my balcony

Weird dream pt. dos. Last night I dreamt that I was basically repeating my RA year again and few friends, Karen, Michelle, and Mikey threw me an extravagant birthday party right before I was going to go to hall dinner with my residents. I'm not sure what's going on in my head but I feel like I'm living my college years again, just this time with different twists.

I am a "night owl" because no matter how hard I try I end up sleeping late and waking up late. The past few days I think I was so busy dreaming that my mom surprisingly woke me up. She hasn't done that since probably my 2nd year of college... Oy vey.

2 comments:

cenexisteplus said...

Hi delia!!!
I'm enjoying reading your updates. keep it up!
love,
jen

cenexisteplus said...

oh yes I decided to give my kids European names a long time ago : )
but it depends where I end up...

ooooo I want those cookies! I don't know about "European" butter, but French butter is so much softer and creamier (probably means fattier), it has a more subtle taste and smell, sometimes has sea salt in it. it's just heavenly. it doesn't nauseate me like the costco butter at home...

are you into baking, del? I hope you don't have any more weird dreams about school!!