Wednesday, October 20, 2010

SFV T-Storms

Today had one of the most intense thunder storms I have ever experienced in the Valley, and I think this is the most scared experience for my dog; he's not liking Mother Nature too much right now. My dog seriously flipped out so much from all the lightening and thunder that he jumped over his fence into the backyard. We only found out that he was running around in the main part of the backyard because while my mom was in the kitchen he jumped at in front of the window and scared my mom badly. He has been barking non-stop because he is so scared of the storm. Oh poor puppy...When I get my own place I want a dog who will be able to live INSIDE the house. I feel so guilty telling him to go inside his own dog house. Oy vey...

1 comment:

cenexisteplus said...

the fourth of july is the worst. my dog gets really nervous and walks around me in circles. I have to comfort her like a baby.
poor dogs : (

p.s. I don't know how you can avoid going to IKEA so long. I have to go like every third weekend.

p.p.s. no I didn't get a new camera... glad you liked the pictures!

p.s.2 for the best macarons you must come to Paris! they're just light and heavenly! these are drool-worthy:
http://www.laduree.fr/public_en/produits/macarons_accueil.htm

ciao!